Adviceline 0808 278 7930 (Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm)

Key organisations helping with housing

Mole Valley District Council logo linking to the Mole Valley District Council website in a new window.

Mole Valley District Council provide help and information on applying for housing, what to do if you’re facing homelessness, your housing options and more.

Telephone: 01306 885001 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.

Address: Mole Valley District Council, Pippbrook, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1SJ.

Computers are available in their reception area to help you access their website and to make online payments. If you need assistance, their receptionist will be happy to help.

Shelter logo linking to the Shelter website in a new window.

Expert housing advice on homelessness, private renting, eviction, tenancy deposits, repairs and more.

Parashoot logo linking to the Parashoot website in a new window.

Parashoot Housing Support is a service for those who are homeless or at risk of being evicted. They help with many topics, including setting up a new tenancy, claiming relevant benefits, budgeting, dealing with complicated paperwork and accessing other relevant support services. Parashoot are also able to signpost people with a wide range of needs including mental health issues and those with alcohol or drug problems.

As Surrey County Council explains, the Parashoot Housing Support service is jointly run by Raven Housing Trust and Prospect Housing but you do not need to live in one of their homes to get their support.

Thames Reach's East Surrey Outreach Service logo linking to the Thames Reach's East Surrey Outreach Service website in a new window.

eSOS helps people to escape the streets and provides support to people in danger of losing their home, or those who are living in precarious situations such as sofa surfing, helping them to find more secure accommodation.

You can contact eSOS via or 07436 273 614.