Tell us if we’ve let you down

We want everyone who uses Citizens Advice’s services to be happy. If you’re not, we want to know why. We’ll always try to put things right, but if we can’t, knowing where we’ve gone wrong will help us to do better in the future.

You can ask us to informally resolve the problem by speaking with our manager. If we can’t put it right or you’re still unhappy,  you can choose to make a formal complaint by addressing a letter to The Chief Officer or the Chair of the Trustees at the address below:

Citizens Advice Mole Valley
Lyons Court

You don’t have to talk to us first to make a formal complaint.


Or you can contact the Citizens Advice’s Client Services team:
Phone: 03000 231 900

You can also complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service online at:
Or by phone: 0800 023 4567 – calls to this number are free.

More information about making a complaint about Citizens Advice can be found on this leaflet and on our national Citizens Advice website here.