We currently have no events.
We need your help!
We are totally reliant on money from local authorities, business, charitable trusts and individuals.
Each year we need to raise many £1,000s to bridge the gap between our local authority and the full costs of running our service.
How can you get involved?
Your support is vital to assuring the future of your Citizens Advice local service.
Be a Fundraiser
We always need new volunteers for fundraising; as a Fundraiser you will play a central role in our work by:
- Working with the Citizens Advice Mole Valley Treasurer and/or Trustees to meet fundraising objectives.
- Helping with research into fund raising opportunities.
- Organising fund raising events.
- Helping with fund raising applications.
- Preparing presentations to potential funders.
- Providing support to any fundraising group, such as local Friend’s organisations.
If you are interested in applying please complete our Volunteer Registration form or call 03 444 111 444 or drop-in for an informal chat to one of our Advice Centres.